Blog Revamp...

Well I've been thinking of revamping the '7 Card Draw' blog for a quite a while, adding some color and finally today I had some inspiration. I've been working on it for the last few hours. Hope everyone likes it.

BEFORE



AFTER


I'd like to thank 'Paper Street Designs' for the use of their scrapbooking papers. They have a ton of digital scrapbooking supplies, even free items. Which are personal and commercial use OK. I recommend them to all. The scrapbook paper pack that I used for this layout is called 'Wet Paint', I changed it a bit by using a dry brush filter in photoshop.

6 comments:



Marlene said...

This looks wonderful Pam!

Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Marlene!

pinkglitterfae said...

Nice work Pam! I think it looks so much more professional and fun now. You are a trooper :-)
xoxo

readingsully2 said...

Oh, it is so much better, Pam. Much more colorful and immediately draws your attention. Great work on your part. :)

Lee Pierce said...

The "new" style is Great! Thanks Pam ;^)

Post a Comment