ACEO Challenge #14

Our "Father’s Day – Ties" Challenge had some really creative entries and again the voting was great. Roxanne of http://www.etsy.com/shop/mentalmulch is our winner! Congratulations to Roxanne.


Welcome to July and challenge #14! Before participating please make sure you have read the about page. That way you have an idea how things work.
I would like to propose a new way of determining the winning artwork. I would like to have some jurors judging the work and have a peoples choice award. The job of the juror would be to email me with their selections. I‘m looking for 5 jurors with each juror selecting between 3 - 5 works depending on the number of entries received. In the event of a tie, I would be the tie breaker. The peoples choice award would be the most popular of all the votes (from everyone – juror and non-juror). I can make up a badge similar to the ACEO Winner badge designed by Sunshineshelle for the jurors to display on the site of their choice and a new badge for the Peoples Choice award.

"At the Beach

You may enter up to 3 ACEO's each challenge. Have fun everyone.

When you are ready, upload your ACEO to one of your shops and/or your blog. Then come back here and enter the web address using the inlinkz button below the post, it will display each ACEO at the bottom of the challenge post. Then others can click on the links to visit all of the ACEO’s created for that challenge and may buy the ACEO if they like it.

You have until 11:59p.m. Eastern Time on July 24th to submit your ACEO's. Voting begins on July 25th and ends 12:01a.m. Eastern Time on July 31st.

When voting begins come back to this challenge post. Down at the bottom under the thumbnails you will be able to vote for your favourite ACEO. Each IP address may vote once per challenge.

This Month's Sponsor
Zenobia Southcombe of http://www.ZenobiaSouthcombe.etsy.com. Zenobia has offered a digital / ink art portrait as seen here http://www.etsy.com/listing/75306489/printable-custom-portrait. It looks like a really exiting prize!


A little about Zenobia.
I’m a teacher, art tutor, and emerging artist in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a passion for all these things, and I especially love seeing progress, and assisting learning. I’m quite reserved but value people highly, and I also enjoy gaming, reading, photography, Dragonball Z, and the humble Uke.


23 comments:



IrelandBrady said...

I like your idea of the "People's Choice Award"! Good luck!

Marlene said...

Congrats Roxanne! I will work on getting something entered this month.

Lee Pierce said...

WOW! Great prize Zenobia!

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats Roxanne ;o) And, this sounds exciting, People's Choice Award and some jurors judging. The prize sounds exciting too! I better get painting ;o)

mentalmulch said...

Thank you! Oh People's Choice Award, nice. And what an awesome prize! :)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Congratulations Roxanne!

Great new challenge, can't wait to see what is created!

NatashaMay said...

This is my first time participating. Hope I did it right. :) Congrats to the winner. :)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats Roxanne! I like the new way of choosing a winner entry, too!

angelself said...

Congratulations Roxanne =) Great entries everyone! Kathryn

Magic Love Crow said...

Natasha, I like your aceo ;o) Makes me smile ;o)

Marlene said...

Hi, these are are really great. I finally managed to get one done.

NatashaMay said...

Thanks Magic Love Crow. :) I added another one today.

Magic Love Crow said...

Natasha, you should sell some of your aceo's in your shop!

Magic Love Crow said...

Marlene, I like your aceo!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great to see your aceo's Lee ;o))

Lee Pierce said...

Thanks for the reminder, Stacy ;>)

mentalmulch said...

Wonderful entries everyone! Just wish I was at the beach right now!

Sunshineshelle said...

So happy to join in this (in the nick of) time... great entries all & wonderful prize too from Zenobia Southcombe on offer from her fab shop, Thank You for sponsoring!!! Good Luck to everyone :)

zenobiasouthcombe said...

My pleasure! Trying to figure out who to vote for now.. the hardest part, I reckon!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love everyone's entries ;o) I agree, the hardest part is the voting! Yes, thanks Zenobia Southcombe for sponsoring!!!

IrelandBrady said...

Beautiful entries all! So so hard to choose ....

Lee Pierce said...

So many wonderful entries :D only one vote :(

Debbie Shirley said...

Great entries everyone!!

Post a Comment