ACEO Challenge #2

Our first challenge had 246 views, 56 link clicks and 12 votes. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Wow, we are on to challenge #2 already. I hope everyone had some fun with the last challenge. Congrats to Lee Pierce for winning $15 USD to spend in my shop alwaysartistic.

And now time for some more fun. Before participating please make sure you have read the about page, you can find it here. That way you have an idea how things work.

Your challenge is...

Long Legs

(There are so many possibilities with this one, many living things come to mind - take it how ever you want, just keep it clean)

Don't forget - you may enter up to 3 ACEO's each challenge. Have fun everyone.

When you are ready, upload your ACEO to one of your shops and/or your blog. Then come back here and enter the web address using the inlinkz button below the post, it will display each ACEO at the bottom of the challenge post. Then others can click on the links to visit all of the ACEO’s created for that challenge and may buy the ACEO if they like it.

You have until 11:59 (almost midnight) Mountain Time on July 22nd to submit your ACEO's. Then July 23rd voting begins, and you may vote until 11:59 (almost midnight) Mountain Time on July 31st.

When voting begins come back to this challenge post. Down at the bottom under the thumbnails you will be able to vote for your favorite ACEO. Each IP address may vote once per challenge.

And now your wondering what the prize for the winner of this challenge is right ? This time the winner will win one back issue of the "ATC Quarterly" zine. There are 19 issues to choose from and you can see them at the bottom of the page here. Just tell me which one you want and I will order it on your behalf.

21 comments:



Glenna Normyle said...

Congrats Lee Pierce! Hmmmm long legs! I already sketched something...interesting challenge! Thanks!

Marlene said...

Congrats to Lee! Her little turtle is just adorable.

Lee said...

Thanks everyone! Thank You, Pam! Fun challenges and prizes I really appreciate it. :D

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Marlene and Lee! Congrats Lee!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Oops, missed your post Glenna!

LOL I thought of Long Legs for the first challenge and chickened out. Thought it wasn't good enough! I can picture some really cute cards!

readingsully2 said...

For Long Legs:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/51609663/aceo-metallic-art-photography-snowy


Is this where I was suppose to post it?

Kathleen said...

Congrats, Lee! I loved yours, too =)

Great new challenge!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks Kathy!

IrelandBrady said...

I just looked at "The Strolling Egret" ReadingSully2 is trying to enter ...
it is beautiful! I hope she finds the "add your link" button, it is really easy ReadingSully2 ... just click on the button and you are guided through the steps! Hope to see your entry soon!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

I hope so too!

Karen, wow your frog is so cute!

IrelandBrady said...

Thanks Pam ... Wonder how the next one will turn out ... to be seen!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

I don't know but I can't wait to see it!

Debbie said...

These are great entries!!
Hope to get mine done on time!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Can't wait to see it Debbie!

pinkglitterfae said...

so many gorgeous selections! good luck everyone!

Glenna Normyle said...

Best wishes to the winner!

readingsully2 said...

I voted, Pam but not sure if it registered. When I voted the larger version of the image came up...that was all. Let me know.

johnniebelinda said...

I voted and it was hard to pick, everyone is a winner to me

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you everyone!

Hi Carole, I am not sure it doesn't tell me how many votes or who voted.

Did you click the square or the word vote underneath. It will only let you vote once so if you vote again and it works it didn't work the first time!

Nanny's Room said...

I couldn't make it in on this one, but all the entries are great! Will try to get in on the next challenge;-)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Sounds good Jeanne!

Post a Comment