ACEO Challenge #1

Welcome to everyone, I hope that these challenges will give some inspiration and I can't wait to see the art created. Before participating please make sure you have read the about page, you can find it here. That way you have an idea how things work.

Your first challenge is...

Create a mixed media ACEO of an animal or a bird.

Don't forget - you may enter up to 3 ACEO's each challenge. Have fun everyone.

When you are ready, upload your ACEO to one of your shops and/or your blog. Then come back here and enter the web address using the inlinkz button below the post, it will display each ACEO at the bottom of the challenge post. Then others can click on the links to visit all of the ACEO’s created for that challenge and may buy the ACEO if they like it.

You have until 12:00 (midnight) Mountain Time on July 7th to submit your ACEO's. Then July 8th voting begins, and you may vote until 12:00 (midnight) Mountain Time on July 15th.

When voting begins come back to this challenge post. Down at the bottom under the thumbnails you will be able to vote for your favorite ACEO. Each IP address may vote once per challenge.

And now your wondering what the prize for the winner of this challenge is right ? Well because this is the 1st challenge, to kick it off the winner will get $15 USD to spend in my Etsy shop... alwaysartistic.

11 comments:



Kathleen said...

Great challenge, Pam =) Taking my ideas and flying off to paint!

Lee said...

Just finished my critter off to get a picture...
Great challenge, Pam!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Awesome girls! :)

Marlene said...

I want to play, I will be back when I finish my aceo and see if I can figure out how to post.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Sounds good Marlene. It is actually really simple, if you have any problems just give me a shout!

Kathleen said...

How cool, Lee! Love it!

johnniebelinda said...

I have my challenge entered

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Great job everyone, good luck! 2 hours left and then voting starts!

Deborah said...

Pam....how did I miss this challenge...I always wanted to do this...I will vote...I hope you will do another one...and I hope I see it this time!

Glenna Normyle said...

Great Challenge. I actually created an ink rooster black/white but haven't completed it. Next time!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks Glenna!

Sorry you missed it Deborah and Glenna!

Next one starts on the 16th, I will be sure and post it to the EtsyACEO team!

Post a Comment