ACEO SWAP... the art that was created!

Thank you to everyone who participated, this was a lot of fun.  The ACEO's are still going through the mail but these are the cards that have arrived so far. 



Gail of ArtbyGailHRagsdale | Lizzy of OddballArtCo




Marlene of Lazyhawk | Belinda of bellsakabin


Chris of Paint1Chris | Stacy of MagicLoveCrow


Glòria of judetaama | Lee of WatercolorsorElse


Glòria of judetaama | Lee of WatercolorsorElse


Pam of alwaysartistic | Karen Anne of IrelandBrady


Pam of alwaysartistic | Sandie (friend just discovering ACEO's)


10 comments:



Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Seems like a lot of birds so far! The swap was great fun!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great aceo's everyone! This was a alot of fun Pam!!!

Angela Taylor said...

I love them!!! What is your next one going to be? I want to participate in the next one if possible. Please let me know the details. *HUGS*

Lee Pierce said...

I got my swaps from Gloria today :D I am so lucky! I'll send you pics Pam. This was so much fun!

FabricGreetings said...

I really enjoyed this. Am amazed at the variety of work - even if there are a lot of birds. Hope to do the next one too.

Aloquin said...

Wow, it DOES look as if everyone had fun! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Love them all! This swap was excellent!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful ACEOs! Looks like the swap was LOTS of fun!

Marlene said...

Great swap with Great Art!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful job everyone!

Post a Comment