ACEO Challenge #24 - Winners

 Our Monster Mash challenge had four great entries. The judges have chosen their favourites.
1st place - Lee Pierce - Lee has won a mini Smash book valued at $20.00. This book has been handcrafted and donated by Pam of alwaysartistic

2nd Place - Stacy (Working in the Lab) – Stacy won the Gray Scale & Value Finder and a small package of Artists’ Drawing Pastels valued at $10.00.

3rd place Shelle – Shelle has won a package of Strathmore ACEO Textured Blanks and a small package of Artists’ Drawing Pastels valued at $8.00.


And Wow! We have a tie for the People’s Choice award; all with 10 votes each – Lee, Stacy and Shelle you each win a $10.00 coupon good at my Etsy store or Pam’s store - alwaysartistic.

Congratulations to all the winners. Please email either Pam or myself with your mailing address.

Stay tuned for our next challenge.

5 comments:



Magic Love Crow said...

Really!!! This is so exciting!!!! 3 winners! Yepeee! I am so happy for everyone!!!!

Sunshineshelle said...

This is so funny to have a tie with People's Choice!!! I'm in great company :) congrat's t fellow winners!!!! and Pam & Chris you are so generous and I'm happy to donate one of may aceos as a prize in the next competition - but I'm so excited, I have some browsing to do!!!!

Lee Pierce said...

Thanks Pam and Chris for a great Halloween Challwnge and such fun prizes! Yay! Shelle and Stacy ;D

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats everyone!

pinkglitterfae said...

congrats to all the winners! this was a fun theme, I wish I could have joined in :-D
maybe next month...

Post a Comment