ACEO Challenge #19

A great big congratulations to Shelle – She one the Challenge as well as the People’s Choice award!! 8-)

Check out Shelle’s site http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sunshineshelle There is some beautiful work there.

This month’s challenge is……..

………..Out your window
What do you see out your window? You pick the window, decide to focus on one thing or draw the whole scene. Here are a few ideas

FineArt America
You may enter up to 3 ACEO's each challenge. Have fun everyone!

When you are ready, upload your ACEO to one of your shops and/or your blog. Then come back here and enter the web address using the Inlinkz button below this post, Each ACEO entry will be displayed at the bottom of the challenge post. Then others can click on the links to visit all of the ACEO’s created and explore the various blogs and on line stores.

You have until 11:59p.m. Eastern Time on December 25th to submit your ACEO's. Voting begins on December 26th and ends 12:01a.m. Eastern Time on December 31st.

When voting begins come back to this challenge post. Down at the bottom under the thumbnails you will be able to vote for your favourite ACEO. Each IP address may vote once per challenge. After you vote, you may have to click on your refresh button to see the results.

19 comments:



Sunshineshelle said...

First of all I want to say thanks Chris & I'm so happy to win, it's true, but next time I get a feeling there will be lot's more entries so I won't have it so easy LOL! OK guys, we better get off our butts & look out those windows for inspiration :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh Shelle ;o) Your aceo's you created for the last challenge were amazing!! Good luck everyone for the next challenge ;o)

Kathleen said...

Very fun challenge, Chris! I have lots of fun looking out my window =) Beautiful ACEOs, Shelle!

paint1chris said...

Thanks. I hope the new challenge will generate a lot of activity.

pinkglitterfae said...

congrats Shelle! that was a powerful image you created!
I like this month's challenge, should be interesting

Ayala Art said...

Congrats to Shelle again, and this is a great challenge too!

IrelandBrady said...

I have been in an artistic slump these past several weeks and, as I was visiting The ACEO Challenge Blog yesterday, decided the December Challenge was just what I needed to get my creative juices again flowing. So, here is my entry! The first in a long, long time.

Thank You ACEO Challenge for challenging me to create once again!

Merry Christmas everyone!

IrelandBrady said...

Just entered my 2nd ACEO for this Challenge ... What better view from your front door window could greet you than a surprise visit from someone you love!

IrelandBrady said...

Outside of our kitchen garden window we have an arborvitae that stands at the east end of the window. We also have a family of squirrels that nest in the tall blue spruce in our front yard. The squirrels gather and bury nuts all over our yard, later they will dig up their little treasures and many a time I have been working in the kitchen and a motion will capture my attention outside of the window, I look up and I'll see a little squirrel happily munching on a tender nut morsel.

This happened again today and inspired my third and final entry in The ACEO Challenge which I have titled "Garden Window Visitor"....

IrelandBrady said...

It's lonely here .... when is someone else going to add an entry?????

New End Studio said...

Helloooo Brady, I just added, Secret Santa. Your aceos are terrific!

IrelandBrady said...

YaHoo New End! You joined in! I'm not lonely anymore! I like your Secret Santa ...

Magic Love Crow said...

Karen Anne and Gloria, love your aceo's ;o)

IrelandBrady said...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey Stacy ... Where is your entry??? Waiting ....

Magic Love Crow said...

Karen Anne, I don't think I will be able to do this one! Hopefully next time ;o)
Martha, your aceo is really cute!
Lots of great aceo's for this challenge ;o)

New End Studio said...

Thanks Stacy, and sorry you had to skip this time, next month?

Thanks Karen Anne, and sorry I keep calling you Brady must remember KA to keep in the memory slot. Gingko Biloba or something like that, too.

Hope the Christmas celebrations were great for everyone!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Beautiful selections everyone! I voted! Good Luck all!

IrelandBrady said...

Not a problem Gloria aka NewEndStudio ... User name or real name ... I answer to them all!

Wishing all a wonderful and creative New Year in 2012!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy New Year!!!! ;o) I voted too ;o)And, yes Gloria, hopefully next month I will do the challenge ;o)

Post a Comment