Monday, October 28, 2013

Aceo Swap.........#4

We've had so much fun with the past 3 swaps, we decided to do another. This will be the last one for the year. It's so great seeing the art work being created in a variety of different mediums. Our theme is below...

                                                  Winter/Snow/Christmas

Have fun!!!! Let your imagination flow ;o)

If you want to participate, please send me your full name, mailing address and email address before November 18th 2013 by emailing me at my Etsy or you can e-mail me at stacy8@rcom, for your safety please do not post your personal information in the comments. This swap is open to people world wide... so please mention if you are willing to mail to other countries in your email to me!


I will put all the names and addresses in a hat and randomly pair up the participants 2 by 2. ACEO's can be any medium, but must be originals. Please be ready to mail your ACEO's by December 9th , 2013.

After the participants receive their ACEO's, I will collect images of the ACEO's created and blog them on this blog so everyone can see. So please remember to take a picture of the ACEO you receive  before putting it away.

Take Care Stacy ;o)
MagicLoveCrow

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy! Count me in...I'll ship anywhere :D
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too - and I am happy to ship anywhere also. I will email you my information =) Thanks for organizing this!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too - and I am happy to ship anywhere also. I will email you my information =) Thanks for organizing this!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can count me in Stacy. Thanks for doing this.
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls ;o) It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in on this one! I'll ship anywhere too :+)

    ReplyDelete